Thanksgiving Turkey Leftover Recipes
- Turkey Barley Soup — Pair turkey with healthy veggies and barley for this quick and easy soup.
- Turkey Carcass Soup — Even the turkey bones get into the leftovers act in this comforting soup.
- Heart Healthy Turkey and Potato Stew — This hearty soup goes together in a flash.
- Chunky Turkey Salad with Cranberries and Walnuts — This recipe uses traditional Thanksgiving flavors in a new way.
- Waldorf Salad with Smoked Turkey — Smoked turkey adds a new dimension to this classic salad.
- Lemon Blueberry Turkey Salad — Here’s a creative take or turkey salad.
- Honey Almond Turkey Salad — Another creative take on turkey salad.
- St. Stephen’s Day Pie — This traditional Irish recipe turns leftovers into a spectacular savory pie.
- Spicy Turkey and Spaghetti Squash Skillet — A satisfying quick and easy skillet meal.
- Turkey and Vegetable Frittata — This makes a great breakfast, lunch or light supper.
- Turkey Egg Foo Yung — Turkey leftovers get an Asian twist in this recipe.
- Leftover Turkey Curry — Exotic spices and yogurt completely transform the Thanksgiving flavor profile of turkey and cranberry sauce.
- Turkey Florentine — Turkey combines with spinach in this tasty casserole.
- Pasties — Savory Pies from holiday meal leftovers
- Leftovers Hash — This recipe is a quick, frugal, and tasty way to use up leftovers.
Get Rid of Extra Mashed Potatoes
- Mollie Katzen’s American Potato Cutlets — For an unusual skillet breakfast, serve these mashed potato cakes with Fried Green Tomatoes.
- Potato Cheese Casserole — This comfort food dish is a favorite at Jamaica’s Superclubs Resorts.
- Potato Wet Chocolate L’Orange Cake — Mashed potatoes keep this chocolate cake incredibly moist.
- Irish Potato Bread — This traditional Irish recipe makes a great way to use those mashed potato leftovers.
- Bread Machine Irish Potato Bread — A bread machine version of the above recipe.
- Papas Rellenas — This dish is a unique twist on the Mexican classic Chile Rellenos. Here mashed potatoes are wrapped around the savory ingredients.
Use Up Cranberries and Cranberry Sauce
- Cranberry Peach Cobbler — Buy too many cans of cranberries for the holidays? Make this scrumptious cobbler with your leftovers and serve with vanilla ice cream for a special treat.
- Apple and Cranberry Acadian — Phyllo wrapped baked apples with cranberry and vanilla sauces.
- Orange Cranberry Swirl Cookies — Use leftover cranberry sauce to get a jump start on holiday cookie baking.
- Cranberry Glazed Cornish Game Hens — Leftover cranberry sauce makes a great glaze for poultry of all kinds.